Link Detox Online Manual
- 4.1 Gather all available link sources
- 4.2 Start a new Link Detox report
- 4.3 Explanation of Report sections
- 4.4 www and non-www
- 4.5 Preliminary Checks
- 4.6 Keyword Classification
- 4.7 Reprocess DTOX Rules
- 4.8 Link rating and Review of the Links
- 4.9 DTOXTUNE®
- 4.10 Working in Link Detox Screener®
- 4.11 Reprocess DTOX Rules
- 4.12 Review results
- 4.13 Disavow Links - Domains
- 4.14 Disavow Pages/Domains/Root Domains
- 4.15 Recheck after 1 week
- 4.16 Disavow File Management: Disavow History Log
- 4.17 Link Detox Rules
- 6.1 I'm on the Starter plan will the new Link Detox Genesis® be available in all plans?
- 6.2 Is disavowing links enough? Some link removal and link deletion tool claim that it is required to remove links.
- 6.3 Can link sellers and spammers use your GOOD-ratings to trick you and pollute your system?
- 6.4 Can link sellers and spammers white-list their domains in Link Detox?
- 6.5 Are you confident that TOX3 links shall be removed. Some of them look quite nice?
- 6.6 How long does it take for disavowed links to take effect?
- 6.7 What is the sitewide links filter?
- 6.8 Which file formats can I upload for custom backlink and disavow files?
- 6.9 Is anybody able to access my ignored links?
- 6.10 Will Link Detox remove my bad links?
- 6.11 Should I remove all my links with medium or high DTOXRISK?
- 6.12 Can I tag, disavow and/or rate links more than just one link at once?
- 6.13 Do I need to buy a separate Pitchbox Account for the Outreach?
- 6.14 Whats wrong with an Google Search Console (GSC) backlinks upload?
- 6.15 My disavow export file is empty? What should I do?
- 6.16 Why do I see disavowed links although I did not upload any?
- 6.17 Do I have to disavow domain:www.example.com or is it enough to disavow domain:example.com to disavow all subdomains?
- 6.18 How many credits does a Link Detox report need?
- 6.19 What is the site-wide filter?
- 6.20 Where is the Disavow File Audit included?
- 6.21 Why does the layout in Link Detox Screener look broken?
Feb 08, 2017