Which file formats can I upload for custom backlink and disavow files?
Our toolkit accepts exported files from various other toolkits like the Google Webmaster Tools, Sistrix, SEMrush, Moz/Linkscape or Majestic. If you would like to merge different data sources and import them into our toolkit, simply create your custom backlink file, which is simply a list of URLs.
The first line of the file has to be "URL", and it has to be saved as a .CSV-file.
Here are a few examples for backlink files that you can download from other sources:
- Google Webmaster Tools: google-example.csv
- Moz/OpenSiteExplorer: moz-example.csv
- Custom backlinks file: example.csv
- SEMrush files with semicolons: semrush-with-semicolons-example.csv
- SEMrush files without semicolons: semrush-without-semicolons-example.csv
A disavow file that you download from Google looks like this:
A disavow file that you export from our tools has the .txt format and looks like this:
How to download Your Own Backlink List from Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools)
To get the right format from Google Search Console, please follow this instruction.
Go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools and Sign In to your account.
1. Click “Search Traffic” tab